All facilities and events will be with full wheelchair access.
Each person registered and attending the Friday open house must provide a full name in order to gain entrance. Details of timings for base entry and reception will be sent out and posted on Facebook prior to the event.
The registration is open to all retired or former members of 409, 410, 417, and 419 and their immediate families. Cost is 35 dollars per person (children under 12 are free).
- Invitation to our meet and greet for reunion attendees and air show performers Thursday night July 14, 6PM to 10 PM
- Access to Open House at 2 Hangar,
4 Wing Cold Lake Friday July 15 10AM to 4 PM which includes:
- Private viewing of Squadron commemorative aircraft and historical displays
- Viewing of Friday Air Show practice from the VIP area.
- Commemorative T shirt, and Air Show souvenir guide.
To guarantee a spot, make sure to register on line! Prepayment will speed up the on base registration. You can pay upon arrival or send a cheque written out to: 410 Squadron Fund, mail to:
Capt Patrick Gignac
410 Squadron Logistics Officer PO BOX 6550
Station Forces 4 Wing Cold Lake
Cold Lake AB
In order to ensure processing, please postmark no later than June 30. No postdated cheques, please.
All Attendees must be registered by July 8th, 2016 to ensure access to the event.